Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A very fibery xmas

Hello, I'm back from xmas and I have a very fiber xmas. Here's the fibery haul in addition to all the other fabulous things I got. Thank you family.
In the picture, It Itches (Franklin's book), 2 Japanese knitting books, Noro Kuryeon Sock yarn, Noro Shikisai yarn, 2 skeins of lace weight yarn, 2 bobbins for my spinning wheel, an arched lazy kate(still in package), Mystery japanese yarn that feels like it has silk in it and 3 skeins of Noro Silk Garden and a sheep ornament, My SIL did very good for a non-knitter shopping in Tokyo. I love everything. Also, one really cool gift is a pendent, down in the left hand corner, that my aunt got from etsy.com. It's 2 microscope slides with fiber in between it. It's really cool looking.

Well, I'm tired. Got up early for one last breakfast with my neice and then went shopping after I got home at 8pm because someone said the snow word. My plans for the new year and weekend include studying for my SPHR exam, knitting, spinning and a Harry Potter movie marathon because I just got the last movie for xmas.

Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home