Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh, my aching back...

In spite of throwing my back out on Tuesday, knitting still continued...in spite of a day and a half spent laying flat. Thanks to my sister and her fabulous back stretch, I'm feeling much better.


First, an update on the Tahoe sweater...behold the left front
Although, I must say with the amount of knitting and frogging I did on this on front, I probably could have finished both fronts. I tok lots of notes, so hopefully, front side 2 will turn out the same size...

Almost done with my other working project, the Grey Goose scarf.
It's currently 56" long and I have 1 more skein of yarn that is about 80 yds. I love long scarves, so I'm happy that I'm able to get this to be longer. So,this should be done by next weekend...just in time to go to the Shenendoah Valley Fiber Festival. Hurrah! I'm driving, so the passenger or passengers will be knitting.
Other than that, I spent the weekend trying to stay dry, making yummy beef noodle soup and rearranging family room.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Jenn said…

    These both look awesome! So sorry to hear about your poor back...rest up, and get to feeling better. You'll be home in a month!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home