Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Still spinning...

And knitting. I finished the Green Goose scarf. It's currently blocking on the floor along side another scarf I'm finishing for a friend
I started two new knitting projects today. The first was a baby Albert I'm making for a friend.
I also started another secret project and spun up the most luscious yarn. I'm soooo happy with it. It's still a little think thin, but it was the first time I'd ever worked with this fiber and it was slippier than before. I'm going to have to find some good places to buy roving to buy larger and 4oz because I seem to be going through my supply rather quickly.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Eddy said…

    Hi, I liked your post, was useful. I came across this post through a Google search and your post was relevant. Check out this link, I think that you might enjoy it. http://earth4energy.ratereviews.net/

    Thanks,
    Eddy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home