Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm over the shock of the accident. I have an appointment to get an appraisal for repainting my bumper tomorrow at 4pm. Yippee. It was just such a sucky week last week. Nothing went well.

I'd say this week was starting off better, except I had a blinding headache that started at noon and I finally left at 5pm to come home and nap for 2 hours before I could be upright again. Sadly, it's the last nice day for the week and I couldn't even drive home with the top down because the sun would have gone right to my brain and blinding pain would have ensued.

I finished the 3rd bib for my co-worker in Chicago this evening. I'll put on buttons on it tomorrow night and then all I have to do is remember to stick it in with my computer for my 7am flight to Chicago on Wednesday. I just love those fly in, fly out trips. Worse than that, I'm going to turn around and come into work on Thursday and then drive to St. Louis Thursday night for the weekend. That's going to be fun. It's a good think I have Friday off is all I can say.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hang in there, Gwen!!! I can relate to the crazy week - work is just wrecking me this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home