Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hello. I'm still here. It was a long week at work and I seem to have acquired some general ick that is not gettting worse, not getting better, but is just enough to be annoying and sap all my energy. Chest Congestion, sometimes sore throat, sometimes runny nose... UGGHHH!!!

There has been some knitting going on and some FOs.
First up is the Placket neck sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I did get the corrected instructions and still had to make some small corrections to make it work. I don't know if that's a pattern error or a knitter error...so we'll call it a moot point. At the moment all it needs is some buttons, but I didn't have anything that would go with the bright orange, so I set it to the side and started on the second project...
Bibs from the wonderful Mason Dixon knitting book. These are so easy and they go so fast. I knit two of the up in a matter of hours. Woo Hoo!







Next up are the new projects just started. First up is the RPM sock from
knitty.com a pattern by the amazing Aija (who also did the awesome space invaders socks in the current knitty). This time in Socks that Rock colorway Watermelon Tourmaline. The colors remind me of spring. I still love this pattern as much as the first time I knit it.




Next we have the Krista Tee from White Lies Designs. This is in some Berocco Touche I bought at Stitches Midwest last year. I have to make sure I use up some of last years purchases so I can buy more this year. (Hence the STR above as well...)
Hopefully I'll be able to finish this by summertime to wear. Lastly, work still continues on Lady Eleanor, but I'm to the point where you really can't tell there's being any progress made, so I'll photograph sometime in the future again.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    The sweater and bibs are cute!! And I'm working on RPM socks, too - what a clever pattern.

    The ick you have sounds like the same ick I had - if it helps, the whole thing passed in about two weeks and I felt pretty good except for coughing during the 2nd week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home