Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

If I didn't have bad luck... Episode #20035

I'd have no luck at all. As evidenced...

Today started off good. Joanna called me and got me up out of bed to go to Teri's garage sale. Sat and knitted with Teri and Joanna. Helped Teri inventory their donation to good will before I left to go get my oil changed. As I was turning into the parking lot where the oil change place when I heard a Pop! and then BAM!!! JOLT!!! UGHHH!!! Yep, rear-ended. Not a ton of damage to my car and none to me. Just a scratched back bumper. Uggghh!!! Now I have to find a time to get it fixed.

Carmen, wonderful person that she is, came and picked me up and we went out to dinner and then to see 300. A bloodier movie, I don't recall every having seen. Of course, you did get to see 300 attractive men running around in leather underwear with washboard stomachs, such as Michael Fassbender, of Hex Fame. Yumm!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I'm so sorry to hear about your car!!! UGH.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Jason Chappell said…

    You must not have seen Saving Private Ryan... that was far more bloodier than 300

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yikes, sorry to hear about the accident! Glad it wasn't more serious.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    OH that bites! Glad you're not hurt. Carmen, gotta love that girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home