Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's official. I'm obsessed with Lady Eleanor. I'm on the second ball of yarn. I reward myself for doing cleaning tasks around the house by being able to do so many squares. I'm working on another project shown below and I have to make so much progress on it before I can knit on Lady Eleanor again. I'll probably cry when it's over...and not just because I have to do the fringe. I have a feeling this is going to go very fast. The colors above are not really the colors. They're a bit more muted than below. I'll have to see if I can get a picture in directo sunlight.

I'd just like to mention that anyone who things that you can actually finish the placket baby sweater from Last Minute Gifts in the 4-6 hours that it
says in the book is crazy. I'm a fairly fast knitter and I know I've already put in more than 8 hours and it's no where near done. I seriously think that should be moved to the 8-12 hour projects....

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Did you get the corrected version of that baby sweater??? It had lots of changes, if I remember...

    Lady E looks fabulous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home