Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hello... Still alive here. Still not feeling back to normal. Lots of congestion and then to make matters worse, I threw my back out. So, needless to say, I spent lost of time this weekend laying in bed with an ice pack. Ughhh. I did get some knitting done though. Here is the progress on Lady Eleanor. I really love this pattern. It is so much fun to knit and the Noro Silk Garden is just fabulous! Other than that, I didn't do much else this weekend. Back hurt too much to walk around all that much. I'd really, really like to be a whole human being again and resume my life... Here's hoping next week will be better. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    ABSOLUTELY stunning! I'm Sooooooo jealous!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Lady E is gorgeous! Sorry to hear that you're still feeling crappy. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home