Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fins Up!

The ick got worse. Was a sinus infection. Spent 3 days wondering if I was ever going to breath again...two of those prostrate in bed. I'm getting better now though especially after I got the news today...

My totally awesome, amazing, wonderful friend Beth has secured for us 2 lawn seats to see Jimmy Buffett in Cincinnati. I'm incredibly excited and it's 4 months away. I haven't seen Jimmy in 4 long years. Those of you who have seen Jimmy in concert can truly appreciate the awesome spectacle that is a Jimmy Buffett concert. People watching is every bit as much fun as the music. And I have to say, of all the places I've seen Jimmy, Cincinnati is the best. Hoorah!!! July 26th can't get here fast enough for me. It's an especially auspicious time in my life as I have a ton of project deadlines the week before and I will be ready to relax and have a few margaritas. Beth is truly a goddess among women and knitters!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    did you go to the Dr. already? GEEZ!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better! That sinus infection thing has been going around.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Ooo. Sinus infections do suck. And all I did was hit the eBay; it wasn't that hard. I thought we'd have to be a lot more patient than we were.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there! Your SP10 Pal checking in to let you know I'm here (sorry for the delayed notice, but I was out of town until today)!

    Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well - I hope it gets better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home