Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Note to self...When taking the 6:30 am flight to Chicago or anywhere... Take caffeine with you when you leave the house. This is a very important lesson from a person who almost boarded a plane to Grand Rapids this morning. Yep. No idea what I was doing. I was doing it. Getting up early and functioning, obviously not my forte.

It snowed in Chicago today. Thank god I decided to bring my winter coat after checking the weather. Flurries of fluffy snow pretty much all day. Nothing stuck. I don't even thing the ground got wet, but it was pretty to watch outside the window of the conference room I was in all day.

I got home okay. Now all I have to do is pack my bag so I can go to St. Louis tomorrow night. Sadly, last night I only packed gifts for my neice, birthday gifts for various family members, underwear and my knitting. You obviously understand where my priorities lie.

I'll try to blog from St. Louis, but no promises.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha, you think that's bad - I was actually on a plane once to Florida and once we got in the air, the guy behind me realized he was on the wrong flight (he was supposed to be headed to Boston). Oops for him!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    But you got there and back again!! I hope you have a great weekend in St Louis.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home