Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm home again in KC. It was a very busy weekend. Having a baby shower for someone is hard work. He's going to be so spoiled. There are many people who will think that he could perhaps be the child of a knitter because Aunt Gwen went a little crazy.... Ummm several Mason Dixon bibs.




The Child's Placket neck sweater from Last Minute Knitted gifts in Classic Elite Flash.






And the last, but certainly not least..., a log cabin blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting. In Mission Falls 1824 cotton. 6 colors, 2 skeins each and then 1 skein of black for the center square and the bind off border row.

All of it was much loved. We had a good time. I can't wait until the baby is born!!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    WOW! You've been busy! I just knit a bib in summer splash, too. :)

    I love your log cabin.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the bibs. Tell me something, did you use Peaches and Cream yarn? The reason I ask, is I'm thinking of substituting something else, it's a little hard to get up here...

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Alicia said…

    Everything was even better in person!!! I loved it all!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    OH that blanket turned out so pretty! LOVE the pics. I hadn't seen the sweater, TOO CUTE! That little one will be born with an awesome aunt waiting to meet him!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    I. LOVE. your. blanket.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home