Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Woo Hoo! Lookie what I got!!

I rescued my socks this morning on my way to work and took them into my office to open (because I couldn't wait until I went home...)












We will thank the wonderful Sandy for my beautiful socks. I spent half the day fighting off individuals who would come into my office and try to make off with my socks...the lamb...THE CHOCOLATE!!!! I did manage to escape the office with all my goodies. (Even though I was on a 3 hour conference call and stuck in my office, I managed to resist the temptation of the wonderful chocolate.)











All Hail my sock pal Sandy. The socks are matching, which, my recent adventure with the Regia Surf yarn not withstanding, is no easy trick. I absolutely love my socks and they fit perfectly. A big thanks to Allison for hosting the sockapalooza exchange. It's always so interesting to get your socks and see what someone else knit for you and also challenging to come up with something your sock pal would like. Allison says she'll do it again in the fall. I'm ready to sign up again.

Thanks Sandy for my wonderful socks!! And the chocolate, too!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    You had a great sock pal - those socks look fabulous! And how cute is that lamb??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home