Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Final Sockapaloooza update


Here's the package I'm sending to my sockapalooza pal, minus the postcard, which I haven't gotten and hope they have at the one stop mail place.

The lovely Jaywalker socks done in Opal. Some knitting notecards and some lovely knitpicks sock yarn that I hand dyed in those beautiful shades of blue and green. I'll probably throw in some wonderful chocolate before I send it out into the world tomorrow. Now don't you wish you were my pal???

I, at one time, was so excited because my sunroom overlooked a field/creek bed. I imagined days spent knitting in my chair looking at the growing plants, trees, flowers that magically appearred. It was all romantic and lovely...unfortunately, I forgot that among the many living things in the field, creek bed were also 4+ legged things that seem to make noise. A lot of noise. It's like a cricket chorus or something else...high pitched droning sound (yes, I sadly have doglike hearing...). UGHHHH, Nature.

3.5 days til my vacation to see my brother. I can't wait!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Lucky sockpal! I really love the skein that you dyed, too - beautiful colors.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home