Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

More MSW and "the twins"

I was tired last night and forgot two pictures. First, the last of my yarn purchases, the Fiddlehead Scarf pattern and some Merino Wool from Morehouse Merino. I love the colors and I think the scarf is going to be so much fun to knit!

And lastly, so you can appreciate the size of crowds, I took a picture as we were walking up a slight incline. The people go on forever and this is just one of the main walkways. There was one of equal size on the other side of the barns. Quite a few people...

And finally....Ta Da. The Twin Socks are finally finished and they are as close to identical as you could make 2 socks. I'm just so in love with them. I almost have tears in my eyes.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    You go girl! I didn't even try to make my Regia Surf socks match, the color repeat was so long. The Knitting Goddess must have been smiling on you.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    absolutely beautiful! i love all the differnt pinks together! and they do match perfectly! you are either very brave or lucky! ;)

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Those socks turned out great! Stripey happiness. I love that Morehouse Merinos skein, too.

    Wow, MDS&W looks very overwhelming...

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    Love the socks - but everytime you mention "the twins" . . . . well, my mind doesn't seem to go in a sock kind of direction!

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    Hi Gwen. I was just surfing the Midwest Knitters ring and found your blog, so I thought I'd say 'hi'. Hi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home