Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Angels want to wear my red shoes...

It's an Elvis Costello type day today... I actually do own several pairs of red shoes, including a pair of red patten Mary Janes with 3 inch heels. The 3 inch heels is why they get worn so seldom, but boy do I love those shoes.

What is up with the weather??? I turned off my air conditioning and turned on my heat. It was like 38 degrees this morning when I left for work...in my 3/4 length sleeve sweater without a coat... It was a bit chilly when I went to lunch...

My life is strangely boring right now. Maybe I'm stressed out from work. Maybe my life is just that boring... I started the second sherbert sock tonight when I met Teri to knit. Need to finish it soon because I want to have brand new socks on needles for my trip to DC. It's a 5 hour trip with 1 hour layover, so lots of knitting time.

8 days til my vacation to see my brother...which I sincerely and utterly need at this point...Can't come fast enough.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Oh, sounds like the weather we had yesterday - brr flippin' brr!

    I hear ya on vacation needing. I am SO ready for my little knitting escape weekend here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home