Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, April 28, 2006

So, I started another frou frou scarf to be donated to a charity auction. This one is a mother's day auction to benefit the Relay for Life.
It's going fairly quickly and will be done this weekend in time for the auction. Hurrah!. Found the yarn on sale at the yarn store...even bigger Yeah!

You know, sometimes, something you don't intend,
turns out right. I don't mind fraternal socks, in fact it kind of amuses me to see them almost the same, but not, so I don't try anymore, so all I tried to do was start on the red and look at the outcome...isn't that cool. We'll have to see if this can last for the whole sock. It would be kind of neat.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Lissa said…

    I love the way that your socks are shaping up! It feels pretty good when these things happen, like the planets are aligned or something eh? ;) Are they still your favorite? I find that because I work on 4 pairs of socks at once, the pair I finish are always my favorite. Especially now, it seems that is what I have the most focus for at this time of year…

     

Post a Comment

<< Home