Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Back again...

I'm back. Yes, I went out of town again. I'm leaving again in 4 days for a 4 day weekend in St. Louis. Hurrah! I had a wonderful time in St. Louis this weekend. I got to spend some time with my mom alone (dad was out of town and because her broken leg, she was a captive audience. :-). The, there was the highlight of the weekend, "Girls Day." I went out with 4 very good friends from college. We got pedicures (my toes are very cute...well as cute as my ugly toes get, so I'm not willing to show pictures.) Then we went for a leisurely lunch at Brio. We sat outside, drank potent drinks, ate marvelous food and just generally had a good time and afterwards, we went accross the street to the Cold Stone Creamery. Mmmm!! Spectacular day all around.
While in St. Louis, I picked up a present from my mom. Yes, she made me one of Beth's Leetle Bags. It's just big en0ugh to fit a cake of yarn that has been wound via ball winder. It's pink, of course. No more plastic baggies in my purse for me!!

Other than that, you can just barely see my new project, which will remain a secret. Well, you can tell it's probably a sock, but it's full glory will remain unseen for the moment.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Sounds like a pleasant weekend! Cute bag - looks a lot like the sock bag I have for my purse (altho mine's black and purple, not pink, of course).

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Psssssssst.... Gwen??? In case you didn't find the notice when you got back, you've got a pkg at the post office.

    sockapaloooooooza ROCKS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home