Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

There was knitting this weekend. Started the second Lorna's Laces sock.
I still love these colors, which is much more vibrant that in the pictures here.

I did make it one whole week before breaking into the MSW yarn haul. At first I just skeined up the Wool in the Woods, Gold Dust yarn. Then I started to knit it into the Cozy shawl from Knitty.com. It didn't look very good, so I frogged that and restarted
it. This is probably the last picture you'll see of it because I think it will be an x-mas present. I decided to start my x-mas shopping early this year. I already have 2 gifts, so I might as well start the x-mas knitting as well. I've been neglecting birthday knitting, so I'll have to go for broke on x-mas.

Other than that, I cleaned my apartment, balanced my checkbook and made chocolate chip cookies. Oh, the exciting life of a single girl...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hee hee - I can SO RELATE to the exciting life of a single girl. :)

    I like that yarn you're knitting the now-to-be-mysterious Cozy Shawl from.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home