Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Is it wrong that I just returned from MSW and finalized plans to go to Stitches Midwest???

It's true isn't it??

I'm a knitting junkie.

Or should that be a yarn 'ho?

I'm very excited I made plans with Beth and Suzie to make our 3rd annual trek to that yarn mecca known as Stitches Midwest. It will be a bit different this year as I'm traveling from a different location, so I will not be joining them on the trek by train, but will instead by flying. For me, on Amtrak, it would be a 12 hour trip, which is a little extreme... Can't wait for August!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    It doesn't sound wrong - it sounds fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home