Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Back again and with finished socks. This is a more true representation of this color of Lorna's Laces. No pattern, just plain stockinette because I liked them so much like that.

I went home to St. Louis this weekend. Had a good time with the family and friends. Got to babysit my neice this weekend. She's growing up so fast. She's almost a little girl now. She's even got hair. She loved the socks above. She would put the finished one on her foot and tramp around the house with it on. Too bad I didn't have a camera because it was so cute, the sock went all the way up her leg.

Other than that, saw a work friend for Lunch on friday, had a family bbq on Saturday and went to my friend Jenn's for a BBQ today before driving back to St. Louis. Had lots of yummy food and I was so full, I drove all the way back to KC without stopping. 4 hours. Yippee.

Oh, well, back to my real life now. Work is starting to get busy and I'll be in town for 4 weeks in a row. I don't know if I can manage that... :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Your socks look great, too. I can just picture your niece doing her one-sock walk.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are a crazy fast sock knitter.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy cow, you knit those fast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home