Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

More unpacking and an outing.

So, if you scroll down and look at what my dining room looked like on Friday, you'll realize that this is a vast improvement. Now, I will admit that not all of those boxes have been put away, but they've been moved closer to their final resting place. The books are still waiting to go on the bookshelves. Clothes are piled in my room waiting to be hung up. Yarn is still boxed waiting to be released. The yarn will be last as I'll be hunting for my next project as I put it away.
Now for the real work, taking all the boxes to the dumpster, which is in a central location here at the apartment. I will become one of those people that drive their garbage to the dumpster. It was raining today, so I didn't feel like taking it out, so that's first on the list of things to do tomorrow. Get rid of the trash.

As I finish my frantic unpacking, my thoughts have turned to my next project. I have about an inch of my sock left, so I definitely need something new to work on. The sockapalooza sock needs to be started, of course, but I'm looking at something bigger. Maybe Blaze from Knitty. Hmmm. Will have to go stash diving to decide tomorrow...


2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Glad that unpacking is going well! And that thinking about a new project is giving you a pleasant distraction as you unpack.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Lissa said…

    it's nice to see you are there and safe, and it looks like you are settling in nicely. I can't believe you have waited this long to dive in to the stash! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home