Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

14 day countdown

Today marks the official beginning of the countdown to move. The moving truck comes 2 weeks from today to haul away all my stuff. I actually packed two boxes tonight (and it didn't kill me, go figure). I'm hauling trash out of my apartment like you wouldn't believe though. Surprisingly, I must be feeling better about moving since I've stopped knitting quite so much. I was quite the knitting machine for awhile...of course, it could be that all I have left to knit on is Faina's scarf as well, but I won't go there. Beautiful scarf. Just can't get into it...

Days to Departure: 14

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Doesn't it feel good to get rid of stuff like that??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home