Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, February 24, 2006

I am a trivia night loser...

Yes, we came in absolutely last place tonight, but I bet we had the most fun. My one contribution, that was correct, was that Robert Louis Stevenson wrote Treasure Island. We were by far the loudest table and we didn't even have any alcohol. It was all natural, which should be really scary...

Aren't you surprised I'm still on line. Came home cable and Internet still worked. Woo Hoo. Won't have any access after tomorrow though because I have to return the modem and cable box.

So, I came home and packed up the rest of the breakable dishes. Tomorrow it's pots and pans. I pack and I pack and it never seems to be any less stuff that still needs to be packed. It's scary.

So I bid a fond farewell to all my St. Louis friends. I will miss all of you. No more blogging until next week.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home