Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

And then there were 9...

days that is. 9 days until I pack up my little car and drive accross the state for good. To that end, I signed my new lease today. Yeah. Moved in a few things I didn't want to movers to move, pictures, etc that they feel the need to crate at a steep price.

So, without further ado, pictures of my new apartment... The first is looking at my kitchen/dining room from the sunroom.
The second is the looking into the sunroom from the dining room. Notice my ultra swanky chairs in the sunroom, where my mom and I rested after hauling stuff up to my apartment.



Now, a couple of things you'll notice...no, that's not just the picture, you are actually looking at the absence of what us apartment dwellers call "Whitewall" which is the totally ultra day glow white paint that you usually find on apartment walls. My walls are kind of a soft cream color. Yeah! Which also accents the crown molding you can see in the dining room. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see if with all my stuff in it. More pictures forthcoming in 2 weeks of that.

Other than that, not a lot of packing going on this weekend, but I did almost finish another sock...that counts for something doesn't it???

2 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I love how much light you have - looks like a great space to live in!

    That sock is going to keep you sane during these last nine days...

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger thedirtyknitter said…

    Hey...I've been reading your blog for a while...and just realized that you're moving to KC!
    I live in kansas city..if you have any questions about anything just let me know!
    lyn
    flowerparts@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home