Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, February 20, 2006

A new kind of wonderful...

I've discovered a new kind of wonderful...the lemon tiramisu at Macaroni Grill. Mmmmm...and it would have been so much more wonderful if I wasn't so full. Definitely a winner if you haven't had it yet.

I packing news, 2 more boxes packed. DSL and phone service ordered for my new apartment. Only thing left is cable and I'm leaning towards cable with DVR service.

On a bad note, I've already lost one of the 2 sets of keys that the apartment complex gave me. I have no idea what I did with them. I'm hoping I left them at the apartment complex...

Countdown: 8 Days left

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Bummer about the keys! Maybe you packed them? Maybe they fell somewhere in your car?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home