Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The beauty of February 15th...


Need I say anymore. For any who do not recognize, that's a Valentine's day box of Godiva chocolates 50% off. Yes, February 15thth truly is a wonderful day. You should be so proud of me, it made it all the way home in it's sealed box. Not so sealed anymore...

There was knitting today as well...and tomorrow there
will be frogging because although you can't tell, the sock toe would fit bigfoot. I don't know what I was doing. I was experimenting with a pattern and the next thing I know I've got 72 stitches on size 2 needles and the toe will fit bigfoot. So, verdict, I really like the pattern, which you really can't see here, but I need to restart it with less stitches. By the way, this is pattern #12 from Joy Slayton's Ribbing Plain and Fancy. (You can tell I packed all of my sock patterns can't you??)

There was packing today as well. I sadly have managed to accumulate a whole box full of purses. When did that happen??

Countdown to KC - 14 days

1 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Yum... You showed amazing willpower to make it home with the box sealed!

    Heh, I'm sure I would probably end up with an entire box (or two) of bags/purses. I have this extreme Eagle Creek weakness...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home