Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I packed away all the wine glass, champagne glasses, martini glasses and even a few regular glass drinking glasses this evening. I have some plastic glasses left out to drink out of for the next week. My apartment is beginning to look like Box central. I have boxes piled to the ceiling on one wall of my apartment. I'm beginning to feel claustrophobic. I did meet my 2 box quota for the day though. Good Gwen.

Every day I go to dinner or out to lunch with someone and it's "the last time I'll go to dinner/lunch with them." Not forever, but before I leave. It's kind of little sad every day. Tomorrow is the last Wednesday with the knitting posse.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    :(

    I can see how that would be sad...

    And especially now that you'll have to drink out of the bottle to drown your sorrows! ;)

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I missed seeing you last night. I had a presentation to give this morning. I will miss you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home