Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Black Tuesday

It's that day again... The day single women everywhere dread...V-Day without a date. The media has attempted a new tactic this year...giving gifts to people other than a signifigant other. While I do give kudos to Hallmark for realizing that not everyone has a signifigant other. On the other hand, I'm not going to give a friend or my personal trainer (as if I have one) a love bear either. Nice try.

I did get some Valentines treats from my mom, unfortunately, I was so focused on remembering to pick up the boxes she had for me, I left them at her house. I really, really want that Reese's peanut butter heart now.

Oh well, bring on the Happy 15th, national day of 75% Valentine's day candies. Sweettart hearts, here I come.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Happy Valentine's Day from a perfectly happy quirky alone. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home