Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yet another sock...

Another day another sock. Yep, finished yet another one. This is Pattern #12 from Joy Slayton's Ribbing Plain and Fancy. I bet everyone is hoping I get to unpack soon so I have a different pattern source for my socks. The yarn is Knitpicks Sock Garden. I like them. They're knitting up really fast.

This may be my last entry until next Thursday. I stupidly turned my e-mail service and cable off as of tomorrow. Of course, maybe that will fource me into packing more. Only 4 more days to get everything packed. Oh My!! I packed more of the kitchen this evening and then packed my dresser drawers full (bless the movers who said I could leave clothes in them as long as they weren't loose - so I took out all my socks & underwear and replaced with sweaters, etc.). So now, I basically have 5 pairs of clothes left out. I better not get too dirty... Packing would be easier if I hadn't jam packed every second of my last 5 days in town. Trivia night tomorrow night. Bank roulette Saturday am and a going away party with the knitter's Saturday night. Brunch with friends on Sunday and then Monday is it. I have a feeling I'll be up really late on Monday finishing it up... I admit it...I'm a procrastinator...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I particularly like how the heel striped.

    You're inspiring me to get out the Joy Slayton book, which I'm not sure I've ever used!

    Good luck with the rest of your packing and the move! Looking foward to hearing about your new place.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Call me when you get into town. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with regarding your new place and the move. Also, if you're into the Oscars, consider yourself invited to my house to watch it on the big screen!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home