Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Well, we have a date. My stuff will officially be loaded on a truck February 28th and hauled off to Kansas. I have about 18 days in which to complete the packed. I packed 2 more boxes this evening.

I interviewed for my replacement today. That's really bizarre feeling. I'm really excited about my new position, but it's weird to talk to someone about doing my job. Usually, you're done and out in 2 weeks before they even find new candidates. We have a couple of good candidates so I'm glad that my boss has a choice and isn't stuck with "okay, I'll take this one."

Procrastiknitting still going on. I'm to the toe of my Jaywalker socks. Yippee. I also unpacked the pattern for Faina that I had packed. Kind of hard to finish a scarf (finally???) without the pattern. I hadn't sealed the box. I guess subconsciously I knew there was something in that box I needed...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hmm, so now that your yarn box is open again, how's the packing going?! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home