Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Procrastiknitting...

I'm procrastiknitting as defined by knitting everything and anything to avoid doing something else you really should be doing. In my case packing. Note from my weekend blog updates that I finished 2 objects over the weekend. On Friday, when I was home from work waiting for the moving estimator guys, I should have been packing. In reality, I finished a Baby Albert sweater and frogged and restarted the 2nd Jaywalker sock. On Saturday when I should have been packing, I went out to buy more yarn to finish a scarf and buy buttons for the Baby Albert. I came home and turned the heel on Julie's Birthday socks. Sunday, I worked some more on the Jaywalker, finished the scarf and then finished the first of Julie's birthday socks and started the second during the Superbowl. Tonight, I went to babysit my neice for awhile then came home and turned the heel on the Jaywalker socks. Sum total of boxes packed in the past 4 days...1. 1 measly box. (I'm so ashamed...) Procrastinknitting...it's a good thing I packed my yarn or I could be in big trouble...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    That's funny - a new term to me, too. But the problem is... you can buy new yarn, right?!

    Get packing! Now!! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home