Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

More Finished Objects for February

Another Finished object to round out the weekend. This is a scarf for a co-worker who begged for one. I really am not a novelty yarn kind of person, but knitting it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and on size 15 needles, only took a few hours.

I also finished the first of Julie's Birthday socks and started the toe of the second during the Super Bowl this evening. It was a great time put on by my friends Jenn & Eric. It seems to get more chaotic every year as more and more children enter the mix, but they are definitely entertaining to watch. They provide two rooms in their homes with TVs, one for the serious football watchers and one for the commercial watchers. There were 3 knitters in the second room. Not something you see at every Superbowl party. I love it.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    That looks like a grape koolaid muppet!!

    Sounds like a fun gathering.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Here I am, stalking Chris in the comments again.

    We had a gob of knitters at our Super Bowl Party. OK, it was because the party was at the knit shop where I work! But still. Didn't even catch any of the commercials myself. Were they funny?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home