Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Jaywalking baby...Jaywalking

So, in the absence of any opinions, I went ahead the with the Jaywalker pattern and I'm so glad I did. These socks look so cool!!! I love the way the Jaywalker
skews the regular "barber shop pole" type strips I was getting.

By the way, the way, this is the Knitpicks yarn that I dyed back in October in the ball. Half in grape koolaid and half in watermelon koolaid. So, for future reference, this would be a good way to get a striping pattern for socks. But, my biggest caution is you've got to get the color all the way into the middle of the yarn.

In other good news, the knitting is finally done on my neice's sweater. Blocking will soon commence followed by the dreaded...seaming. UGHH!!! Good thing she's so cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home