Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

To pattern or not to pattern...

that is the question. Below, you have my new sock. Made from the yarn that I dyed half and half while in the ball. I was going to use Grumperina's Jaywalker pattern, but it's coming out with this cool barber pole stripe look in the 2x2 rib.

For anyone who saw it last night, I restarted because I tried a pattern and it didn't work out so I decided to try Jaywalker since I joined the KAL over at January One. So, the big question is do I continue in the 2x2 rib and have barber pole stripes or do I actually take the plunge into Jaywalker??? I can always try out the Jaywalker, rip and come back to this. What do you think???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home