Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Waiting...

Two ties, a turned heel courtesy of 2 new tires...

Why is it that it always takes longer than you think it should to get car maintenance. I read 2 people magazines and completed 2 inches of the sock in the time that it took them to put two new tires on my car. (One tie I finished last night and the 2nd tonight.) UGHHH!!! Worse than that, I went at 11am and about noon, the brought lunch in from this nearby deli and it smelled so good. My stomach started growling and I sat there like that for the next hour and a half while I waited for my car to come out of the black hole called the garage. Meanwhile, I could hear "Oh, Yeah Baby!" coming from said garage. Kind of made me wonder what exactly was going on back there...

One step closer to finishing Lindsay's sweater. The ties are done. That leaves me with no option but to work on the collar. I've put it off as long as humanly possible.

On the schedule for tomorrow: Lunch with Julie (Yeah!), laundry (Enhh...), putting away christmas (ughh!) and the collar to Lindsay's sweater.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You can do it. Just tackle it and then it's done. Reward yourself with a new project! Love the diva in the Clapotis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home