Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Where in the world has Gwen Been???

Well, it seems as if I have yet again dropped off the face of the world. In actuality, I was stuck in the mall, shopping endlessly trying to finish my christmas shopping. Shopped Monday. Shopped Tuesday. Shopped, knitted with the posse, shopped again on Wednesday. Had a nice dinner with a friend tonight. I'd just like to make it home before 10pm one night. I have about 2 weeks worth of laundry and my house looks as if someone has ransacked it after being sick last weekend and coming home late running back out again the next morning with something or another in tow. Ugghhh! Next week should be better .

In knitting news, I gave away the Ruffles scarf that I made to my boss for x-mas. She took it home where her 2 year old son fell in love. He looped it up over his head around his neck to hold it in place and ran around the house on his hands and knees roaring all evening long because he was a lion. I told her she had a take a picture of Jack and his "lion mane."

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You can't love a scarf more than that! Please do get a picture to post, it would be so cute.
    Merry Christmas, hope your shopping gets done. Hope mine gets done too!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Lissa said…

    That is a great story! I would love to see a picture! You might have to make another one, so they can each have one! lol

    I was thinking about your brown fur dilema, and i decided you should make a small bear (or other stuffed animal) it would be mega-cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home