Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Best Intentions...

Well, I had the best intentions of getting a lot done. I got most of my x-mas stuff taken down. I did 2 loads of laundry. I met Julie for lunch. Dealt with a work problem.

I had the best of intentions for knitting the collar on Lindsay's sweater. Made a calculating mistake in my first attempt and ripped it out. Realized I put it on backwards after 40 rows... ripped it out. Put it on backwards again but realized it after 10 rows...ripped it Had some weird stitch where I switched colors and ripped it out again. I've decided that it doesn't want to be knitted this evening and that it's better to put it down and leave it for tomorrow as opposed to ripping out half the darn sweater in frustration!!!!! UGHHH!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    I tried to start a sock last night, and after ripping it out twice I gave up. Must be something in the air.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home