Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

What's going on?????

What's up with all these artists sampling music? Madonna sampling Abba on her new song is freaking me out. There is some music that should be sacred. Abba is sacred. What's she thinking?

Also, what's up with all of these storms lately here in the Midwest. Crazy wild storms with Hail. I don't have a garage. My poor car!!! The only good news is the top has stopped leaking.

I had a momentary bout of madness this morning and volunteered to act as a liaison to a board I voluteer on as a liaison/leader(?) for the fundraising task force they're setting up for a centennial celebration. I know nothing about fundraising?!? What was I thinking??

What's up with the Misty Garden scarf. I'm having the biggest problem with this pattern. I knit it once in two sittings with absolutely no problems, no frogging, no tinking, no nothing. It was so easy, I decided to make a second on. I've frogged the entirety once and half the scarf once and am getting ready to frog about 20 rows of it. Ugghhh!!! It's like the scarf that wasn't meant to be. At least the Flower Basket scarf and my Carusoe socks are going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home