Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Am I ever going to finish unpacking.

I've gone over to the dark side... I got cable (gasp!) and highspeed internet access today. Love them both.

Didn't get to go to the knitting posse this evening. My car was finished too late to go. I fear it might have to go back because it's still making a noise. I'm going to drive it around for a day and see if it's not just because they dismantled half the car and put it back together. Otherwise it's going back because for as much money as I paid, it should be fixed.

Other than that, I'm down to 32 boxes left to unpack, down from 87. I think I'm done with the kitchen...finally. On the agenda for tomorrow, the family room boxes. No knitting, still need to find most the yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home