Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Still Unpacking...

I had all of these grand plans for my vacation. I was going to move on Monday and clean on Tuesday, cable installed on Thurday. Get everything put away, thrown away, or stored in storage and then I was going to relax and knit.

Well, here it is Friday and I still have 8 boxes left to unpack. I have a huge pile of stuff to haul down to the garbage. I have an even bigger pile of stuff that needs to go down to storage. I did have cable installed and get my other apartment cleaned, but I still have to haul all the cleaning supplies and other junk I left out of the old apartment. Worst of all, I haven't even knit a stitch and 4 of the boxes left to be opened is the yarn. Why are they last you might ask??? Unpacking the yarn is my reward for finishing everything else. God knows if I didn't offer myself some reward, it would never get done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home