Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

How could one person have so much stuff...

I have so much crap. Even worse, I forgot a lot over at my other apartment and it's going to take several trips to get it back in my possession. UGHHH!!!!

Well, good news is I found the peanut butter and I have bread, so I can eat. I finally located a steak knife so I can apply said peanut butter.

Bad news is I have no car at the moment. Has been making a really bad creaking noise that was scaring my half to death. Sounded expensive and boy was I right. Very, Very expensive. UGHHH!!! So, since I have no food, and no method of securing more until car is fixed, you understand the critical importance of finding the peanut butter. Well, at least if I'm stuck here I'll get a lot of the unpacking done.

Well, that's it for now. Can't find camera, or I'd show pictures of the carnage here. Going to bed. Am exhausted from cleaning old place, unpacking and hauling boxes and trash around. Would have the building a mile from the garbage center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home