Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Moving Day Approaches

So, I sign the lease on my new apartment tomorrow. Yippee!! The original plan was to finish packing and move some stuff in, but a friend invited me to the wineries, so I'm going to the wineries. She really had to twist my arm I tell you... So signing the lease tomorrow am, moving in my pictures and then heading out to go to the wineries. Pushed the moving of akward objects and buying entertainment center to Sunday. Monday is the big move and Tuesday, my car will probably be in the shop. It's making that terrible noise again and it's getting worse. UGHHHH!!!!

So this is probably my last update until I get into the new place next week.

And yes, I'm bringing socks to knit to the winery...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home