Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I have the greatest sock pal in the world!!!

So, I had a totally crappy day. People just don't think before they speak and then I came home to a package from my sock pal. A package all the way from my sock pal who is in China. Hurrah!!!

See all the wonderful stuff!! First off, the totally awesome socks that fit perfectly. Absolutely perfect. In the upper corner, there are two skeins of Chinese yarn made of Wool and Cashmere. Yes Cashmere. Yummy!!! I can't stop petting it. Too fun. Two cool postcards, and a cute letter.

Here are my wonderful socks on my feet. These socks have been to the Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City. How Cool!!! How many people can say that???

Last, but not least, this was included. Not sure it's exact purpose, but I'm going to hang it in my office at work.

Maybe it will ward off the weirdos who seek to drive me crazy (today was a close call...). Maybe it will scare people and give me some peace and quiet. Anyway, it's just darn cool!

Thank you Sock pal!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    China! How cool is that? I'm so jealous.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    Cool socks! I may have to break down and join one of these soon!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Ruth said…

    International socks ... wow! Your sock pal certainly did right by you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home