Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Going to Stitches...

So, as promised, I was up until 1am last night packing my clothes and knitting bag. It was sadly harder to decide which of my knitting projects to pack than it was what pack to wear... I finally decided on The Bistro shirt - car ride should be some good knitting time for that, Ruffles scarf because it's pretty light in the bag and the new Broadripple sock I'm making out of some blue variegated Opal. I did pack my ball winder for Beth and remembered to pack my homework... I still need to do the dishes, take out the trash and get on a conference call this morning.

We're leaving early enough to get to the Market this evening. Our plans in Chicago do include more than just Stitches. IKEA (yes, we worship from afar) is 10 miles away and open til 10pm so after finishing in the marketplace which closes at 5pm, we'll head on over to there. We'll also plan on heading downtown for dinner for the evening. So, I won't totally miss out on Chicago.

The pilgramage begins...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    I wish I could be with you guys. We had such a fun time last year. Let me know what you think about the new venue...can't wait to hear all about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home