Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow. The weekend just flew by.

My sister and I took her beautiful little one shopping on Saturday. It was almost more fun to watch people make funny faces and baby talk to her than anything else. Lindsay had a lot of fun flirting with all of the customers and touching everything she could get her hands on from the stroller. She would troll the aisles with both arms stretched out wide trying to touch the clothes and then smile and laugh when she finally caught something. It was a good afternoon.

I think I did more unknitting than knitting this weekend. I pulled out the sweater I started to wash the yarn and make it a bit softer. It's all drying in skeins hung around my family room. It's a rather unique decorating idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home