Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, August 05, 2005

...

I'm back. Took a little hiatus. Hopefully this is my last busy week... but I somehow doubt that because I think that every week.

I've been working on my Bistro shirt. Below is the progress.











Look what came in the mail!!!! The knitpicks Haul!!!!

There's a full bag of lace weight and 4 skeins of the fingerweight in the other bag.

I'd like to say that I have gone a week without buying more yarn, but I'd be lying. I went to the yarn sale at Knitorious and bought some more Opal sock yarn in a grey and some blue Plymouth Baby to make another Baby Einstein sweater. Shame on me. I will admit that today's yarn purchase is not yarn for me, but will be made into gifts, but that would just be useless justification of stash enhancement...

Stitches Midwest Countdown:
6 Days
3 Work Days!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home