Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

5 hours...

That's how long it took me to finish Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince today. (See, Jason, it did get delivered after all...) I could have had it yesterday if I'd have checked the mail, but alas, I did not. I won't give it away for those who...actually have a life and have something better to do, but I will say, that I liked it better than the last two. The story was quick paced and Harry not quite so annoying. I will say, I am anticipating the last in the series to see what finally happens.

I was out and about with my dad on Saturday am and he asked it I minded stopping in Border's so he could get some books for his trip to Alaska this week, so we stopped in. The line was unbelievable. I swear we were the only two people who walked out of there without a copy of Harry Potter...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We got ours Saturday in the mail and I just finished it now (11 pm on Sunday). Probably about 6 hours total over the weekend.

    Wow. Holy crap.

    I can't wait for Jenn to finish it so we can talk about it.

    Eric

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I only had a few hours on Sunday to read (Little Bit was in rare form)! I'm about half way through and, no, Eric, I never did finish Narnia. It got hastily cast aside when I gave into temptation and read the first page of Potter. I'll probably finish it by tomorrow night! Til then, no hints, please!!!

    -Colleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home