Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

...this will all lead to a yarn diet...

So, even though I'm leaving for Stitches and the wonderful marketplace in 11 days (not that I'm counting), I was in a Hancock Fabrics that still had a selection of the CottonEase left on sale.












So, I, of course, couldn't pass it up. The pink and black are for a tank for me. The lavender and blue are for a sweater for my neice. Note the cool pink bag. It was on sale and...well...you can never have too many tote bags and better yet, it was only $1.00. Yes, you read the right, $1.00. The yarn in front is some sock yarn that my aunt gave me. She bought it and started to knit it into some socks, but it had too much brown in it, so it became mine.

So, 12 skeins of yarn was added to the stash Friday. On Tuesday, I placed an order from knitpicks for 8 skeins of yarn for me. I leave for Stitches in 11 days... I'm literally out of room for my stash, so I need to find someplace/thing to store it in. So, after stitches, no more yarn shopping allowed for awhile.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    My summer tweed is finally drying, and it's not that soft. It's not like cardboard, but it's not that soft. I read some reviews from people who have used it, and I think that's how it is. Raw silk is supposed to soften with washing. Mine is shedding a lot of little dark flakey things. It's kind of gross.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home