Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Stash Enhancement

I've been a bad, bad girl... There never was a sale I couldn't pass up and yarn is definately no exception.
I got sucked into the sale at Myers house and I indulged myself in some yarn that I've been coveting for awhile. The Classic Elite Premier for the Ruffle scarf from Scarf Style and then the Lavold Silky Wool in the rose color is for some sort of a shawl for me. It somehow ended up in my bag, I don't know how...

Speaking of things that followed me home...what's this...


A ball winder??? Why yes, it is. It somehow ended up in my bag as well. I, of course, rushed right home to try it...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too had to hit the Myer's house yarn sale and came home with Calmer. That yarn you picked looks yummy, good choices.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home