Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Two views of a Sockapal2za sock

Hurrah!! One sock down. It looks even better on than it does off. I love the pattern and the way it turned out. It looks great.












It was a great finish to a long day and a crazy commute home. What is normally a 40-50 minute commute turned into an 1.5 hour trip home and I left early so it should have been easier. Ugghhh. You'd think it had snowed inches and inches instead of a steady drizzle. I know we're having drought conditions but it has rained this year. You know, it's that wet stuff that falls from the sky. UGHHHH!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Iris said…

    Oooo, I love that Trekking color. I've seen it before, but missed out on it at my LYS. You snooze, you lose. That pattern looks like it could be the same as the one I used on my Sockapal2za socks and another pair recently. It is called Open Twisted Rib, from a Pingouin pattern book I bought about 10-15 years ago.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger alison said…

    Lovely oranges! Very pretty pattern too. Great job! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home